Design and implementation of sustainable development programs using permaculture as a guiding methodology

Uw Housing Agreement

HFS provides housing for the provision of educational services through the UW. The HFS is committed to providing students with an environment conducive to the search for knowledge. If you are considering accommodation at the University Residence Hall and would like to be accommodated with other veterans, transfer students or first-year students, please contact one of our student mission and services coordinators at 608-262-2522 and we will discuss your on-campus housing needs with you. Contractual advances/rights are a necessary part of the legal activity of a university residence contract. The prepayment/contract fee as well as a signed contract means that you have entered into a legally binding agreement with the department of university residences. If you have a disability that may require special considerations, please send a written description of your needs to the transfer office if you enter into your contract for My UW Housing`s university residences. By signing your housing contract, you have entered into a legal agreement that provides that the housing university is required to meet the housing needs of our veteran students. Different gender and transgender students are encouraged to contact us if you are considering their choice of accommodation or if you would like to discuss issues or issues related to your gender identity. Call us before the contract deadline expires to discuss your options.

Housing contracts are legal and mandatory documents between you and the UW. It is important to understand that you are responsible for all the provisions of your housing contract. HFS recommends that you read your contract before sending it electronically, as well as contact the Student Services Office if you need help understanding the guidelines. UW to provide housing and dining services, learning opportunities and a residential environment that complements your academic and personal development. My UW Housing is the online portal for managing your contract, hall preferences, room allocation and all other tasks on your to-do list for residence in university halls. . To secure your place in the university residences, you must complete the online contracting process via My UW Housing and file a prepayment. The contract is a legally binding document, so please take the time to read all the terms and conditions so that you fully understand your rights and requirements before signing. Sign up for Housing to act as a responsible student, take other residents into account, abide by UW rules, not endanger the safety of the living environment and fulfill your financial obligations. Hallen University Residence Prepayments/contract fees are a separate payment other than prepayment at the entrance. Before signing a housing agreement, please ensure that you can answer “yes” to all of the following: McMahon Hall Cluster Community Agreement (PDF) Contracts 2019-20 require a non-refundable contractual fee of $50, in addition to a $250 down payment paid when the contract is signed. Check the terms of our cancellation of our contract indicating what needs to be fulfilled to be eligible for cancellation and the details of the cancellation plan, if any.

Your final housing bill will be reduced by the advance you paid.

Comments are closed.